Monday 13 July 2015




I've started getting alot of requests to write poems for various people and events , and I must say , I thoroughly enjoy it, it makes me glad to use words to aid and encourage others, especially in the Body of Christ. Today, I was asked too write a poem for a Baby shower coming up soon.
It's will be the first baby Shower I have ever attended, and I absolutely cant wait to see what it's really like (as opposed to dramatised on-screen versions). I won't be speaking at this event though, so it will be a great opportunity to enjoy the time.
We know the gender of the Baby, and are so thrilled for it to be a girl, there is something just so precious about baby girls, and I wanted to convey that in this piece,

Baby Girl : 

 
There’s nothing like a baby girl, pre-known to the earth
Resting in the Mind of God, before taken in birth.
More precious than carmine rubies, the flowers jewelled in dew.
A graceful pillar intricately made from Heaven’s point of view.
Nothing can be done in life, to inherit a gift so great.
No, it’s not by chance, incidence or fate.
A gentle heart, pure mind and quiet young soul.
God created detail assured, sacredly written on a scroll.
A beautiful life is unfolding, the work continuing still,
Every talent being chosen, every part and skill.
There’s nothing like a baby girl, pre-known to the earth
More precious than sapphire, gold - infinite is her worth.

By Lakechia .B. Jeanne
DoPoetry© Summer 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment