Wednesday 23 September 2015


Hello everyone !

I'm very excited to share some amazing news, I've been working very hard recently to start my own online company - it's not directly linked to dose of poetry, however it does include poems.
The Company is called : WORDS-XPRESSED and it is an online company that writes for clients anything they might need. For Resumes, CV Cover letters, presentations and reports to sound more professional. For poems and Wedding vows to be more conveying of emotions and sentimental, for School work check ups ... literally anything. It was made official as a company earlier today, and I am so excited to share the news.
Don't worry, now that it's up an running I will have a abit more time to be writing more regularly here,
Feel free to take a look at some of the work that's just been finished,

Thank you all for your amazing support !!
Lakechia xxx

http://www.words-xpressed.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment