Sunday 31 January 2016

The Adventure you Don't Know.

I found myself over the past few days thinking about my future quite a lot, my path and direction, where I may and may not be heading. Abit of a self check. I havent done it in a while , but whenever these seasons of recollection come to me, they tend to consume my days and every thought.

I was reminded of the verse in Matthew 6: 26 'Behold the birds of the heaven, that they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; and your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are not ye of much more value then they?'

We must be able to trust God with our futures, our hope and dreams for our life ahead. Knowing and trusting in faith that God's will for our lives will be greater than we could ever imagine, fulfilling His promises in every way.

The adventure you don't know
Is already written out for you
The future you've never seen
Has been screened the Creator
The problems that lie ahead,
Had been solved from the worlds foundations.
The excitement you are anticipating
Has been charged by the God of all power.
Your desires and hopes and dreams
- If all within the will of God;
Have been a reality from before the beginning of time.
The expectations of renewal and growth
Has been watered by the Gardener divine.
Do not worry about the future
Do not stress about the things you cannot see;
Do not ignore the present day-
Just give to God holistically.
Do not be concerned about what lies ahead,
In time you will truly see
That all the frets and worries you had,
Were nothing but an empty plea.
Look to that which matters.
The joy set before me
- incomparable to the fleeting cares of this world,
A hope, my eternity.



No comments:

Post a Comment