Wednesday 15 October 2014


I am most definitely a home-town girl. I have been all my life , but moving to a new city and a new place has really brought out characteristics in me that I never knew I had.
I've had to make decisions by myself and become responsible for everything I do. However I feel like all of the lessons I have been taught by my mum, especially and all of my family and friends over the years are finally being put to test. I have had to get out of my own comfort zone and I get to spend more time with God than ever before - its amazing. And being on this new journey makes me anticipate for the future.

Many thing are new, and artifacts are old
Many faces contain clues, their secrets untold.
And though I stand clear of strangers here and there.
I struggle to find one near. A friend just and fair.
The skies are grey and dusty, the pearly whites have gone.
But in time we'll see the sun, again as it once shone.


By Lakechia Jeanne ©

No comments:

Post a Comment